30 November, 2008

Best Vintage Find

I needed to get out of the house this morning. I felt a little antsy and needed to think of something besides impending deadlines.

I wandered up Brick Lane to the Sunday UpMarket. It was raining and cold, and many of the merchants weren't finished setting up their tables, even thought it was nearly noon. I browsed a bit, nothing really caught my eye. That is until I went to leave and saw these babies shoved underneath a rack of jackets.



How awesome are they? You don't have to tell me, I know.

Best vintage find I've had in a long time!

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Excellent! They go with your hair and are perfect for kicking baboons in the butt.

The Redhead said...

If I see any baboons I'll be sure to put these on....

K. said...

Let's go bowling!

The Redhead said...

I know! That's what I thought when I saw them. Bowling shoes wish they looked this cool. I need an argyle sweater vest to wear with these shoes. And some horn-rimmed glasses.