19 July, 2009

More To Come

I have so much to fill you all in on, but I haven't had the time!

I took my shoe making course and LOVED it. There are step by step photos for you, and I will post them soon!



My other big news is that my flat mate and I found a flat we both like and are in the middle of applying for it, with the goal to move on August 10th! We are both SO excited, and a little nervous because, well, we don't look so hot on paper. We're both foreign students living for less than a year in London, and on loans. But that can't be helped. Wish us luck!

The Boy is on the plane now and heading to London. This will be the first time we've seen or spoken to each other (other than chat) since April 20th. I am excited, nervous, anxious, thrilled, freaked out, excited, anxious, crazy, nervous, thrilled, stressed, happy, nervous....

So much going on, my god.... I will fill you all in soon.

1 comment:

Carrie Clevenger said...

Rae! Do you honestly think that you and your roommate are the first unemployed students to apply for a flat? Come to Austin dear. We're full of them. I know...they clog up my freeways every morning and afternoon, ha!

You can get this. Then it's flat-warming(?) party time? Marvelous dear. Carry on.