18 March, 2010

The Maiden Voyage of Kinky Salon London

KSL was a huge success! People are buzzing about it all over the internet. We've gotten all sorts of thank you notes and excited people wanting to volunteer to be a part of the event. It has been called a new London institution, and the Must-Go Event for pervs, and the common through line in all the excited chatter around the web has been, "I've never been to anything like it."

I am proud to have been a part of the original team starting the event, even if I was just head of decor. But I know what I'm doing now, and I am stepping up. The next KSL will be even better, and I will have lots of Kinky Salon news to share with you soon, I am sure. :)




PS- I didn't get any full body photos of my costume, but I went as a windup doll. I wanted to be human Twister, but ran out of time. So I pulled this together last minute. The strap on harness was used to wear the key on my back, which was made of a toilet paper roll, cardboard and gold paint. There were gold hands sewn to my very short skirt to hold it up and show blue glitter thigh highs and blue plastic Vivienne Westwood shoes. There were also clockwork pieces on my bow tie and on my earrings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.