29 September, 2008

Enrolling!

Tomorrow at noon I enroll for classes and meet the other students in my program. I am ridiculously excited! Let's hope there are some like-minded people in my classes. Weeeee! School has never been a source of excitement like this before, so this is a new one for me. I think it's a good sign. :)

I had a really shitty day today full of problems coming up, things going wrong, and me losing something I really liked. And somehow the day just got progressively worse. But one of my room mates and I made dinner together, and once the other room mates joined us in the kitchen, I found that the social time made everything seem less terrible.

My flat mates are an interesting crew. We are such an odd mix of different people. Dinners could be potentially awkward if we don't find a good balance.

And now, it is midnight. I'm going to head to bed and try to get some beauty rest. Gotta look pretty for the enrollment people tomorrow, right?

G'nite world.

No comments: