19 February, 2009

Care Package

A package from SF was waiting for me when I arrived home this afternoon.

Care Package II from The Boy!

This one contained more delicious bacon chocolate, two comics I wanted to read, Ginger Chews (from Trader Joes, yum!), a San Francisco mini license plate, and a compass that will always tell me which SF neighborhood I'd be facing if I were there.

Best of all, he sent me a mix tape- not an actual tape because um, there is no cassette drive in my laptop... see, he sent a mini usb drive with an mp3 set list nestled into a cute little tape-shaped box! I can't wait to listen to it. I'm waiting for a moment when I can just relax and enjoy the music he carefully chose for me.

It makes my heart swell.

1 comment:

Penny said...

What a cool carepack! I love the tape usb. Email me your address lady so I can send you one too! Miss you tons.